LDP’s History – Long story short
In our short life we have been involved in many varying learning projects and a vast range of clients in various business sectors across South Africa. Some examples include;
Delivering Workshops in Finance for non-Finance to;
- Medical Professionals throughout SA,
- Entrepreneurs and NPOs in Townships,
- Corporate Business Unit Managers, as well as
- Lecturing a qualification in Business Administration.
Consulting with MDs and explaining the mechanisms of finance and the impact that it has on their business.
For SAICA Article Clerks we have developed;
- Audit e-learning material and
- SAICA competencies Workshops and case studies (covering both technical and professional skills)
Facilitating numerous Self & Team Effectiveness Workshops with Insights Discovery
- These workshops develop immense self-insight which filters into team and personal relationships making people better equipped to adapt and connect with others and creating more effective teams and communication.
Coached Entrepreneurs and Corporate Managers partnering with them in their personal development journey; providing a sounding board and accountability to ensure that they make the changes necessary for them to succeed.
TRACY BESTER | CA(SA), ACMC
Owner of Learning & Development Partners
- CA(SA) – Member of SAICA – No. 04909572
- Qualified Meta Coach (Neuro-Semantics) – Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC)
- Insights Learning Practitioner
Before starting Learning & Development Partners in 2010 her career was as follows;
- She qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte (2001-2003)
- Tracy then began her career in learning and development within the Deloitte Global Learning Department (in SA – 2004). She was the project manager of global teams to develop the firms IFRS learning requirements and facilitated auditors in both the technical aspects of auditing as well as in leadership and management skills.
- Subsequent to this, Tracy had the opportunity to continue her work for Deloitte Global Learning whilst being based in London, spending her time developing material and delivering it across the UK, Europe, North America and the Far East (2005-2006).
- In London, Tracy also worked as the Project Finance Manager for Metronet Rail and was responsible for the overseeing and management of the finance projects for upgrades and maintenance of the London Underground (2006-2007).
- Upon her return to South Africa, Tracy became the Divisional Leader of the Wow Group, a company which specialised in delivering technical audit training, as well as management and leadership development, to medium sized auditing firms (2008-2010).
Clients we have partnered with:
(+27) 079 016 1563